Andrew comments on my previous post – The TARP Bank Bailout Saved Huge Financial Institutions But the Benefits Failed to Trickle Down to Most Americans.
Andrew comments with some regularlity on my posts. Here are his latest thoughts –
You mean trickle down economics doesnt actually work!? Who would’ve thought it!!!!???? That type of economic mechanism only works when the business leaders allow it to happen. In this case, greed led these executives to run their companies into the ground. In response, the government bailed them out with a program that could only be effective if they behaved unselfishly and without greed. Hmm…
- ** Greed explains the GOP (dakotatoday.typepad.com)
- Dr. Boyce Watkins: The Racial Wealth Gap Is a Festering, Untreated Disease (huffingtonpost.com)
- Keynsians, Trickle Down and Firewood (jklsblog.wordpress.com)
- Letter: Trickle-down economics still at large (knoxnews.com)
- U.S. Is In Recession Right Here, Right Now (businessinsider.com)