I was watching the Korean Spy Drama, Athena, Goddess of War. One of the characters referred to a relative of his disparagingly. He said the guy would do anything for money, he was a real “capitalism bitch.” I assume a more direct translation would be a capitalist bitch but I loved the phrase. Here’s a trailer for the show -(It’s available on Hulu for free, if you count having to listen to commercials as free – I don’t. Nevertheless, it’s worth watching.) Just click on the link to see the trailer.
It’s wonderful to listen to how other cultures think about the issues we are dealing with in the United States.
- Economic Recession, Global Financial Crisis and The Future of Capitalism (socyberty.com)
- Simon Mainwaring: Capitalism’s Seven Debtly Sins (huffingtonpost.com)
- Rising Oil Prices – tip of the iceberg (cesarsalad.wordpress.com)
- The Appetite of the Greedy is never Satisfied (eagleviews.org)
- Avaritia, Avarice , Φιλαργυρία ,Philargyria , Greed (chadjohnsonsmindset.wordpress.com)