The great Facebook debacle Part 2 #mugs #muppets « simplesimon8
So what’s changed since the demise of Lehmans and the financial crisis of the last few years. Not much by the look of things. Seems that the rich are getting richer, the middle classes are still a great target and the poor, well nobody gives a damn about them anyway!
Common sense, don’t partake in an IPO without it!
Another of my comrades on WordPress weighs in on the Facebook Investment Debacle. I recommend you read the article and put this web site in your favorites.
To my colleague at Simplesimon8, “Keep fighting the good fight.”
- The great Facebook debacle Part 2 #mugs #muppets (simplesimon8.wordpress.com)
- Facebook’s IPO Debacle, Day 3: Un-Friended and Dis-Liked on Wall Street (dailyfinance.com)
- The great Facebook debacle Part 1 #mugs #muppets (simplesimon8.wordpress.com)
- Facebook Spam Party (raisingthecurtain.net)
- Facebook IPO Is A Wall Street Scam (empowernetwork.com)
- Robert Weissman: Learning From Facebook (huffingtonpost.com)
- Wall Street Bitch-slaps us (again) (strikingthoughts.wordpress.com)