This is a really interesting take on history comparing Shay’s rebellion with current unrest. It is an intellectually stimulating argument. I rarely see historical arguments on the web. In my field you mainly get economic, philosophical or political arguments. This is refreshing change.
I don’t agree with everything here. But full agreement is never necessary to enjoy a good post. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
via Job Voucher Plan
- For crisis lessons, look back 225 years (cnn.com)
- An American Rebellion, Sparked By Tough Times (npr.org)
- Why is the US Constitution important to America’s history (wiki.answers.com)
- Disenfranchisement: The Real American Dream. (tinfoilhatman45.wordpress.com)
- Top Headline Comments 8-29-11 (minx.cc)
- You: A key lesson from America’s first debt crisis (search.japantimes.co.jp)