This is from the Campaign for America’s Future. The author explains why the budget deal is a disaster. I agree with everything in the article.
The biggest disaster is to our chances of rational government. The President has handed the House or Representatives a sledgehammer to pound him to mulch anytime they want something.
- Plutocracy And The Debt Ceiling Fiasco (politicore.wordpress.com)
- Liberals Badger Obama on Jobs (usnews.com)
- Open thread for night owls: Busting conservative dogma on America’s ‘spending problem’ (dailykos.com)
- Dems: Great speech, now walk the walk (thehill.com)
- Campaign for America’s Future Conference Next Week (rortybomb.wordpress.com)
- Campaign for America’s Future: Extremists Won (beavercountyblue.org)
- Can the Left Stage a Tea Party? (themoderatevoice.com)