If you think this is a little crazy, you’re right. But in the light of how home owners have been treated over the last few years, it is totally understandable.
You can do a lot to people when they’ve been trained to take it. Currently they believe that the system is fair and that the terrible things that have happened to hundreds of thousands of Americans will be remedied once the right people figure out what’s going on.
Many of the right people knew from the beginning what was going on in the housing market and when the massive number of foreclosures began, those same right people closed their eyes.
A lot of Americans are waking up each day a little more sure that no one cares about them, their property or their rights. When justice is denied, people are going to start looking at other remedies.
This may look crazy now but if simple justice is denied large parts of the population, it’s going to get a lot crazier than this.
And it should.
- California man wants foreclosures deemed unconstitutional in the state (timothymccandless.wordpress.com)
- Foreclosures made up 31 pct. of home sales in 2Q (sfgate.com)
- California Ballot Proposal Would Ban Home Foreclosures (businesslawdaily.wordpress.com)
- Foreclosures made up 31 pct. of home sales in 2Q (seattlepi.com)
- Foreclosures Continue to Weigh on Economy (abcnews.go.com)