In my classes, I have 100% opinion papers. The students have to explain their thinking about an important issue. I don’t think it makes plagiarism impossible but it does make it more difficult.
- A Sign of Plagiarism: The Correct Use of a Semicolon (frstephensmuts.wordpress.com)
- “Either You Can be a Teacher or You Can be the Plagiarism Police” (via Classroom as Microcosm) (myclassroomtales.com)
- Rain denies plagiarism accusations for “Busan Woman” (allkpop.com)
- What Part of the Word Stealing Do They Not Understand? (kimwriter.wordpress.com)
- Why Fighting Plagiarism is Important (plagiarismtoday.com)