This is from Daily Kos. The actual announcement is not supposed to be out until tomorrow.
Former White House financial reform adviser Elizabeth Warren will officially launch her campaign for U.S. Senate from Massachusetts on Wednesday, challenging incumbent Republican Sen. Scott Brown.
“The pressures on middle class families are worse than ever, but it is the big corporations that get their way in Washington,” Warren said in a statement. “I want to change that. I will work my heart out to earn the trust of the people of Massachusetts.”
Warren has been exploring a run in recent weeks, and has been on a listening tour of the state.
Professor Warren has addressed many issues particularly consumer fraud. One of her specialities is the pressure on and the decline of, the Middle Class in America. I have watched this presentation. I recommend you watch it as well. Just click on the link.
You may consider this web post an endorsement of Elizabeth Warren’s candidacy. I wish her well and hope to play my small part in the struggle for that Senate seat.
- Elizabeth Warren will run for Senate in Massachusetts, taking on Scott Brown (shortformblog.tumblr.com)
- Will Elizabeth Warren Take On Scott Brown? (abcnews.go.com)
- MA-Sen: Elizabeth Warren within nine of Brown (dailykos.com)
- Elizabeth Warren – can she oust Scott Brown? (newomenforchange.wordpress.com)
- Middle Class Families vs. Big Banks – by Elizabeth Warren (jhaines6.wordpress.com)