This disaster happened in March. Virtually everything you can think of went wrong and now, they fire people. I’m not impressed. Once it became obvious that the people in charge, the “top” nuclear officials, were grossly incompetent, it might have been better to fire them immediately than waiting for months for what is apparently a better political climate.
via 1 Real News
- Japan nuke plant radiation leak exceeds Hiroshima (via CBS News) (pilantsbusinessethics.com)
- Japan’s new leader faces energy gap (nature.com)
- Nuclear Power Key Topic in Close Japan Leader Race – WKRG-TV (news.google.com)
- France Urges Tougher Nuclear Rules (online.wsj.com)
- ‘SUITCASE’ NUCLEAR REACTORS TO POWER MARS COLONIES Analysis by Ian O’Neill (imullins89.wordpress.com)