Image via Wikipedia
Sign a Petition; Stop a Foreclosure
Lauren Bloom writing in her blog is asking her readers to help a disabled woman keep her home. I join in this effort and ask you to sign a petition in the woman’s behalf.
Ms. Chappell has posted a petition on Change.org asking First Mortgage Corporation to do the decent thing and let Ms. Bourchard pay off some of her mortgage through the Hardest Hit State Fund. It’s not as though First Mortgage Corporation wouldn’t get paid, folks – it just means that the company would have to do a little more paperwork. HUD currently has First Mortgage Corporation on hold while everyone works to find a more compassionate solution. Come on, First Mortgage! It’s Christmas, for pity’s sake – have a heart and don’t evict a disabled schoolteacher from her home. Even Ebenezer Scrooge would know better.
If you agree with me that Ms. Bouchard deserves the opportunity to stay in her home, you can sign the petition by clicking here.
- Did You Lose Your Home to Wrongful Foreclosure? Here Is Some Hope. (fhhmcaught.blogspot.com)
- “Can a California Homeowner Demand That the Lender or Loan Servicer Produce the Note As a Foreclosure Defense Strategy?” (fhhmcaught.blogspot.com)
- Nevada becomes first state to make illegal home foreclosures a felony (100gf.wordpress.com)
- What is the difference between a forced foreclosure and a foreclosure (wiki.answers.com)
- Scheduled home auctions hit 9-month high in Nov. (georgegmiller.wordpress.com)